cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roles tasks and resources assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there.

I'm working in CProjet and I need to complete role definition; I can define staf (STAFFING TAB) and assign task (TASK TAB).

In TASK TAB I can create also association between role, task and resource; now, I seem that STAFFING TAB considers TASK TAB assignment, but instead no automatic workload distribution happen.

It looks like no resources link exist between TAB...

Any suggestion about?

Thanks

Luciano

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to staff the resource first on given role in staffing tab. In TASK tab you will able to see Role, Task and resource where you can create association. There is one more option that you can assign task to Role in TASK tab and assing resource to role in staffing tab.

Regards,

Karan Hon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but the problem is related to required capacity in STAFFING TAB: if you define a task with resource and assign it a work time in TASK TAB, in STAFFING TAB no update happen.

If you have more resources in STAFFING and assign one by one to different task in TASK, in STAFFING there isn't a redistrubution on required capacity.

Is this right?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Staffing tab there is required capacity and available capacity.

Required capacity is given to role and that can be distributed in general tab if distribution activated to that role type.

Available capacity will be associated with the resource and that is given during staffing.

You can not distribute required capacity in staffing tab as it is taken from Role.

Hope this will help you

Regards,

Karan Hon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you find a solution for that problem? I am facing the same problem or can it be that's standard behaviour????

Thanks.

Isabella

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, unfortunately no solutions arrived... I'm looking for a solution in ABAP to syncronize data between task and allocation.

Best regards

Luciano Spotti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As we are facing the same problem...would you share your development with us?

Thanks.

Isabella

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are working on this, but to share may be a problem: development is our "food"... If you want, if we arrive to good solution, we can sell it...

Ciao

Luciano