Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing Parameter in URL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have created a url for MIRO transaction using SICF trans

i have passed value for company code in first screen and I have passed Ok code. Because of this, first screen is getting processed and second screen is getting displayed. I want to know how to pass the values to the fields of second screen as an URL parameter.

Could anyone please help me on this ..

Thanks,

Gopan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Kiran_Y
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Gopan,

Could you please let me know how you passed the values in SICF transaction. I have a similar requirement where I need to pass a value in first sreen so that the screen is processed.

in SICF settings, i goto GUI configuration (in services) and give transaction RSDMD, this will take a value and process it. I want this value to be given directly there.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Kiran.

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

Please see the ITS Wiki page, link is at the top of the ITS Forum. There is an article on how to pass values and skip the first screen.

The link is also here:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/home/internetTransactionServer

Edgar

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopan,

this is not possible. With URL parameter you can only skip one screen. Sometimes it is possible to create a transaction variant and skip the first screen by this. Using the URL parameter you could skip the second screen. But that's all you can do.

Regards,

Klaus

thorsten_domsalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gopan,

I am afraid you only can provide data for processing the first screen.

Regards,

TJ