cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO-BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to read key figure data through the BAPI :BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2 In my program I am having Chars "Customer" and "product".

function of the program where I am using this BAPI.

I need CVC list, from the list of CVC I will pick Customers and check the calendar to find working day, If the day is working day I will read the key figure data for the CVC and and do some calculations.

Where I Struked is, When I am using this BAPI I am able to see the Key figure data but I am not able to see the CVC for the data.

Can any one help me how to get the Key figure data with detail of CVC.

With regards,

Sreerama

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sreerama

You need to look in the CHARACTERISTICS_COMBINATION table that is being returned. For each key figure value you need, look up the char_comb_id in the KEY_FIGURE table using the key_figure_id then go to the CHARACTERISTICS_COMBINATION table to see the characteristic_value. There will be multiple records for each char_comb_id and you will need to find the characteristic_name for the CVC you want to find.

Regards

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the help, It was a great help, We were planning to do in the same way but in doubt your suggestion reinforced our decision.

I need one more help we are having a user exit macro, when I am running this macro in background with out placing this macro in any execution level macro is not executing.

Can you help me in this regard.

With regards,

Sreerama.

Answers (0)