cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to track the Culprit in CC 5.2 who removed my Risk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I created a Risk in CC 5.2 development system with name RS01, I was executing some scenarios and preparing a PPT presentation. I worked the whole day and created more than 150 slides.

But the next day i found that my Risk RS01 does not exist, now i want to find out who is the culprit who removed the Risk without my permission. the guy sitting next or someone else

yeah i can create the same risk again but still i was thinking if there is any way CC keeps a record of it? any log or something ?

Thanks in Advance,

Best Regards,

Amol Bharti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Amol-

I doubt you can see the user who deleted the risk in the CC log file, but I am not sure about that. Anybody out there bold enough to test that in perhaps a Sandbox environment?

In my implementations, I have suggested to clients to have only ONE person or Controls Team with the CC Admin role (all authorizations). Nobody else should have full access into CC. You can tailor users' access by employing the proper CC actions in their user profile in the UME...

Ankur

GRC Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, this is a development system for testing, so may be someone has obtained admin rights.

and yes we will be having a special task team with admin roles in production environment. But in general I wanted to know if we can actually track these kind of activities.

Can you tell me where can i find CC 5.2 log file ?

So far i have checked all log files and searched for Risk id but no results. is there any specific log file?

Best Regards,

Amol Bharti

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Amol-

You can find the CC log in Configuration - Background Job - Search - Search again - View Log.

The View Log button is at the bottom-right of the page. Or you can create a custom tab with the log, and viewing of tables on the Java stack. I belive that URL is in the last page of the CC config guide.

As I mentioned earlier, I am not sure if the deletion of Risks show up in the log...

Ankur

GRC Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah i had checked this log earlier, there are no impressions of Risk id deletion.

Best Regards,

Amol Bharti

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Amol-

After further investigation, there is no functionality in CC 5.2 to record deleted risks; however there is a change history for changed risks...

Ankur

GRC Consultant

Answers (0)