Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation value not pickup in shipment cost

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is create the new Key combination (Vendor/TrspPlanPt/Shp.Cond./DestCtry/DestRegion) in condition type for transporter pricing.

So I have created the new condition table (Pricing shipment cost) uses the T/Code u2013 T_03. I have assigned the condition table to access Sequences & access sequences assigned to Condition types. I maintained the transportation rate T/Code u2013 TK13.

But when I have created the shipment cost system is not pickup the value and hence the condition record is not found. In the 'Analysis' step, I see the msg "Access not made (initilialized field)"

Pl provide the solution for above requirement

Useful answers duly rewarded

Regards,

Devendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I to tried this system is not picking up the record this is because the vendor no. is not taken by the system.I tried by changing this vendor to Service Agent then the system is picking up the record.Try this i was successful..

Reward points if it helps you.

-SaiMukund

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Devendra,

If you are maintaining transprotation connection points in the Route stages then you go in to that detail screen of the each transportation connection point then assign Customer or shipping point or vendor for the respective Transaportation connection point then save the changes.

Now you try,

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

Thanks for replay; my requirement is same vender, same Transport Planning Plant, same Shipping conditions & different Destination region (Customer state) wise price.

Ex.- X-vender, Y-Plant, Z-shipping condition & A,B,C,D etc Region.

When I will create the shipment & attached the delivery. System goes to delivery & check the customer Region than pickup the transporter pricing.

So I have assigned the condition table to access sequences & maintained the fields as below:

LIFNR KOMK LIFNR Vendor

TPLST KOMK TPLST TransportPlanningPt

VSBED KOMK VSBED Shipping conditions

LAND1Z KOMK LAND1Z Destination country

REGIOZ KOMK REGIOZ Destination region

Pl provide the solution for above requirement.

Pl. help me.

Regards,

Devendra

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Devendra

Go to V/07, select the condition type and maintain the required "Accesses" and "Fields" and save. Now retry the process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi