cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Invoice Multiple Deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Where in SAP will it allow to create a single invoice for Multiple Outbound Deliveries.

All my billing details with regards to Payer, Billing Date, terms of payment, and other details are the same.

We are creating proforma invoice,excise invoice and commercial invoice.

Useful Answers will be rewarded with points

Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Collective invoicing is depend upon all these factors and a splitting rule maintianed in the coyping control of Delivery type and billing type. Check VTFL, for the target and source document types and the split rule.

Prase

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks a lot for your posts

Former Member
0 Kudos

pl check this [collective billing|http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sapsl003.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sadhu Kishore,

Some points need to be clarified.

The document mentions 1)Tick Billing- What does this mean.

2) It also says look for this field (Inv.list sched) is this the same as (InvoicingListDates) or there is one more field which is (Invoicing dates) which one should i take into consideration

3) It also says that You can simulate the collective billing in transaction-What inputs do I need to give in Vf04 document

4) Do I need to maintain any customization.

Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you need to maintain an invoice list for the customer master for whom you want to do collective billing. You need go to VD03 / XD03 - > select sales area data > Billing tab > maintain the factory calender also based on which the billing can take place. For VF04 you can give the required selection criteria so that it pulls the data which can be billed. You may also like to set a variant for this selectino and can do Background billing with a batch job.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhu,

I have maintained those settings which have been mentioned by you.

1) Gone to XD02 Billing Tab Page and maintained the factory calendar under Invoicing Dates Tab.there is a another tab called Invoicing List Dates should I maintain for that or for Invoicing Dates Tab only pls advice.

2)Now for an Order I have created two outbound deliveries.

3) When I create an invoice with tcode Vf01 it shows me only 1 Delivery Document Number please advice..

Regards

Atul Keshav

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Atul

Yes you can create one invoice referencing multiple deliveries, provided as you yourself have said, datas like Payer, Inco term, Payment term, Actual GI Date in delivery, exchange rate in case of exports sale order, are same. Of course it also depends upon the copy control you set in VTFL.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi