cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deliveries due list and credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can anyone assist with a method to ensure that credit management takes into account what is sitting on the deliveries due list?

Many thanks

Victor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use static credit check to check only delveries in due list..Please go to OVA8 and tick mark static and also tick mark open deliveries..Then in VOV8 please do it D automaitc credit check...

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the settings in VOV8 and these have been set to D. Any other clues?

Regards

Victor

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per standard it will take all delivery due also into credit check consideration. Please let us know if you are getting any message or some thing...

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I will test and revert

Regards

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have tested and unfortunately, the system is still not including the deliverieons due list in its calcultion for credit management.

Any help out there?

Regards

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in Enterprise structure -> Definition ->Define cc area the update group should NOT be 15 as for 15 the Delivery due list(essentially the open orders due for delivery) deos not get updated in the calculation of open value against which credit limit is checked.Let me know whats the update group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check only open sales orders then it will take only deliveries in due list while doing credit check. I think this is what u are expecting tht means u want credit check only for delveries whicha are in due. am i right. If i am wrong please let me know..

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i do not want the check limited to deliveries due, but to include deliveries due in the credit check.

Regards

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

And what about OVA8 configuration settings- there Static should be ticked and only ticked open orders only...

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OVA8, open orders and open deliveries are ticked. If this is correct, shere else can I look?.

Regards

Victor