cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Spilt ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can any one suggest me why delivery split take place?

I have a situation i have sales order with normal items and BOM items, in this scenario it has delivered all normal item in to one delivery and the rest of the items has not been delivered, even though it all the items has to be delivered on the same day and all the quantities are confirmed, i am lost here what settings i have to check to see why it is happening like this???

Thanks & Regards,

Sundar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then what about other 7 items schedule lines. Whether is it confirming schedule lines for these 7 items are not. Please let us know...

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shankar,

It is confrimed for 7 items with single line of schdule line for the requested day let me give you more info

The schedule liens for 3 Items look like this

10.06.2008 1 1 0 PC CP

10.06.2008 0 0 1 PC CP

The schedule line for 7 Items

10.06.2008 2 2 2 PC CP

So in the delivery it is created it is picked the 3 items with double schedule liens ? I donu2019t know why it is creating two liens to confirm on the same day???

Thanks

Sundar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check copy control configurtion also...

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shankar

Ok i will check

But i have to mention here i just checked it i have 10 items in the sale order and only 3 items has two schedule lines for the same day one with 0 qty confirmed and other one with the qty confirmed.

What i can see form this for the delivery the system it is creating it is picking the items with double schedule liens??

But i don't understand why it is creating 2 schedule lines for the item on for the same day to confirm?? And why delivery is only created for these items with 2 schedule lines??

Any idea

Thanks

Sudnar

vamshikrishnajm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The two schedule lines may be because since on the same day the quantity confirmed is zero i.e, it cannot be delivered. So 3 items cannot be delivered on the same day. Hence those 3 materials will be delivered on some other day. Hence the second schedule line is for the confirmed delivery date.

Thanks

Vamshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please also check Ship to party, Route, Shipping points, palnt, Delivery date and Incoterms of BOM items. If these are different than Normal items then also delivery will be split..

Regards

Sankar

Edited by: sankar sankar on Jun 10, 2008 10:06 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shankar,

I have just verified all the fields you have mentioned they are the same for both BOM and non BOM items also? Is any thing else I have to check i mean in any user exit???

Thanks

Sundar

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sundar, pls check whether the item cat. for sub item is also maintained (Tcode VTLA).

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sundar, pls check whether the schedule line cat. for bom is CP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cathy,

Yes it is CP

Thanks

Sundar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Cathy ,

For the main item yes it is CP but for sub items that is different does it makes any difference??

Thanks

sundar

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sundar, if sub items pick CD & the like, those items cannot pop up in delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cathy,

I have just checked it the sub items has some Z Schedule line but it is copy of cp expect with out availability check.

Here the point is why all the items in the sales order not picked in to one delivery? Where it is only Picked the normal items with item category TAN?

Thanks

Sundar

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sundar,

Please check the copy control settings between Delivery document and Billing document in VTFL transaction.

Go to VTFL transaction select your document types then go in to the item level setting here you can find the field Data VBRK/VBRP maintain 003-Single invoice copying routine in that field then try.

i hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For BOM items you might have configured delivery group in item category. So if any one of the BOM item is not confirmed then total all BOM items will not be delivered and new schedule lines will be determined to deliver all BOM items at once. That is the reason it is creating another delivery for BOM items.

So please check Create Delviery group field for BOM items in item category...

Regards

Sanakr

Edited by: sankar sankar on Jun 10, 2008 9:41 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shankar,

You are right the BOM Item has delivery group, but in this order all the BOM sub items are confirmed and all the stock is available. Still i don't understand why it is not taken in to one delivery??

Thanks

Sudar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunder,

R u able to see the main item in the delivery or not?

Thanks

Susrikant