cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document typewise sending Purchase Order to XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've configured IDOC to File Scenario in XI for Purchase Order. Used ORDERS05 as idoc type. Whenever i create the PO in ECC, IDoc is created & sent to XI as per my configuration. Fine. Now, not all POs created should reach XI, only some particular POs only should go (may be some document types). How to restrict this? How & where to put the condition?

Pls do help in resolving this.

Regards,

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the ALE Distribution model(BD64), u can create filter for the required message type i.e u can set a condition on availble feilds for the message type.So, if that condition is met then only message will be send to the target system.

If the field you are looking for is not available in BD64, you can add the required fields using transaction BD95 and BD59.

****Reward points if useful

Regards,

Kiran Bobbala

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

need a help.

I am trying to send PO created in me21n (service PO) to XI but not able to. i cud send orders02 by we19.

i have configured output type n evrything. still stuck up.

errs

1. no communication meduim defined for medium A:: whereas in nace i cud see under NEU-->under processing routines n partner functions are defined for LS. but when i double click NEU in NACE in tranmission medium etc, i cudnt see any entry.

2. while i am savind the PO in ME22n shows "Partner XIDCLNTXXX does not exist for partner function LS"

inputs wud be great help as not able to sort it out

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

R/3 Side:

1. SM59 - Create & test RFC Configuration

2. WE21 - Create a tRFC Port in R/3 & give the RFC destination(logical name of XI)

3. WE20 - Create the partner profile for the partner type LS. Add the Outbound parameters, Message Type ORDERS, give the above created Receiver Port(tRFC).

4. Output Mode-choose radio button Transfer Idoc Immed.

5. Give the IDoc type - ORDERS05 (for version ECC 6.0).

XI Side:

1. SM59 - Create & test RFC Configuration

2. T.Code-IDX1, create the port, give R/3 client, give R/3 logical system as RFC Destination.

3. T.Code-IDX2, add the IDoc ORDERS05, for the above port.

R/3 Side:

1. Check in T.Code NACE, for output type NEU, for Medium, A Distribution ALE, Program & Form Routine is mentioned or not.

2. Create a PO in ME21N, before saving, in Messages, select the output type NEU, for Medium A, in further data, selct send immed.when saving, then SAVE the PO.

3. WE05 - Observe the created IDoc & the control record.

XI Side:

1. Create a scenario for imported IDoc-ORDERS05. Activate.

2. IDX5 - Check XML Messages.

Regards,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

for this ...Instead of handling in the XI side....Better to implement the Business logic in R/3

I suiggest you to find the USer Exit for the creation of IDOC and implenent the condition and restrict the move of the idoc

**************Reward points,if found useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I already did this scnario please try to focus your quastions and i try to help.

you can upload your mapping?

Elad