cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how to create fixed asset from AUC? is the settlement rule required to create Fixed asset from AUc after project technically closed. Pls explain step by step.

Thanks,

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created investment project. when it is released AUC for each WBS element is created but when i run first settlement, automatic settlement rule is not created(no distribution rule). for this whether i have define any strategy? Pls suggest solution.

Thanks

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sudhir,

Ofcourse, you need a settlement profile in the first place. First create a allocation structure assigning the source and settlement cost elements. Then, assign it to a settlement profile and finally assign the settlment profile to your Project Profile.

Thanks

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sudhir,

If you create a completed asset (fixed asset) from CJ20n the settlement rule is automatically created for it. If you create the fixed asset outside of CJ20n then you need to include the asset manually in the settlement rule.

The status need not be technically closed in both the above cases.

Thanks

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Once WBS cost is transferred to AUC you need to TECO that WBS element.

Follow the path after selecting that WBS Edit--> WBS Element --> Investment Program --> Create Completed Asset

You need to enter the Asset Class. Each asset code has 1 or more asset classes.

For each asset class, control parameters and default values are defined for depreciation calculation and other master data.

Enter the cost centre which will give the impact of settlement.

Once Settlement rule is created, you can run CJ88 ( Actual Settlement ) by removing test run

Entry will be like this

Fixed Asset Dr

to

AUC acct Cr

I hope this explains everything. For any problem come back again.

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Settlement rule is required to create or it is automatically created?

Thanks,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Settlement rule is automatically created. You can go to Edit --> Cost --> Settlement Rule

and see.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Completed asset has to be created using corresponding asset class thru transaction 'AS01'.

AUC will be settled to asset by capitalization.

Use t code 'AIAB' to maintain distribution rules & 'AIBU' to capitalize AUC to asset.

Thanks

Kishore