cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used DC''s are missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i am building the DC , I am getting error like this " used dc's are missing like.

Can anybody help regarding this problem.

Regards,

Rama Krishna Mandha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rama Krishna,

your error clearly says "used DC's are missing".

once again check all the DC's ur using are there under "used models" if you are using models or "used webdynpro components" if you are not using models), did you add those under used components?

regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are not using any used DC.After creating project from track in development configuration ,while we are expanding Used Dc section it shows some list of default used DC ,these are as follows:

1.com.sap.aii.all.proxy.framework(default)

2.com.sap.mw.jco(default)

3.com.sap.exception

4.com.sap.aii.util.misc

5.tc/cmi(default)

Like this 4 more DC are there....

But we are getting Build error as follows:

1.[Thread[ModalContext,5,main]] ERROR: AdvancedSearchModule: Build failed for wartsila.com/AdvancedSearchModule(wartsila.com_ETOOLS_1) in variant "default": Used component not found: sap.com/tc/bi/bp/webDynpro

2.un 10, 2008 11:33:25 AM /userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.UsedDCFoundHandlerBase) [Thread[ModalContext,5,main]] ERROR: failed to resolve reference "sap.com/tc/wdp/metamodel/content" for DC "wartsila.com_ETOOLS_1:wartsila.com/AdvancedSearchModule":Cannot find compartment of used component: sap.com:tc/wdp/metamodel/content

3.Jun 10, 2008 11:33:01 AM /userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.UsedDCFoundHandlerBase) [Thread[main,5,main]] ERROR: failed to resolve reference "sap.com/com.sap.mw.jco" for DC "wartsila.com_ETOOLS_1:wartsila.com/AdvancedSearchModule":Cannot find compartment of used component: sap.com:com.sap.mw.jco

Like the above error message we are getting error message for other used DC

Can you please confirm whether redeploymnet of Software Component onto Track once again will solve this problem?

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

just go to the component properties of ur development component and check whether u have added any dcs to the component.

Right Click on ur project>development component>show in -->Component properties .

here by default u will have some six dcs (Exception , logging,etc ).

remove the unused dcs from the component.

thanks and regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fazal Ahamad,

we are useing the Development Component in the DTR.we are not getting show in property that u have mentioned.when right clicking on the Developement component there is a property section , we Clicked the property of Development Component but we didn't get any information regarding used DC's section.

Can you please help me regarding this one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ramakrishna,

How you are created project ? I mean from Inactive DC's or Active DC's?

You need create project in development track from Inactive DC's.

After doing this. Sync all the used DC's.

( Do it from first, delete the old one, select delete from client option and create project once again from Inactive Dc's).

Do this and update me.

Cheers,

Bala

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rama Krishna,

I can suggest on small thing... If every thing is right and you didnt find any thing else to do....

right click on your project and click "Repair" and then Rebuild the DC.

Some times what happens is, while creating project from inactive DC's some supporting DC's may not load properly.

If this Repair is also dont work then finally create the project from inactive DC's once again.

regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

Sync ur DCs and the reload your project. This should solve your problem.

Regards

Srikant

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

If you are using NWDI or JDI..then make sure that a missing used DC is still on track.

check used DC's part of you coponent. there you can see aDC shown as missing

then in Development configuration perspective chek wheather it is present in your track..