Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disableling personalization without WDDISABLEUSERPERSONALIZATION

steffen_brauner
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

we wanna disable the personalization in our WDs (those with right mouse click). Is there a global parameter to be setted in the portal config? Or do we have to use the parameter WDDISABLEUSERPERSONALIZATION in each WD (that means that we have to change a couple of WDs)?

Greetings,

Steffen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You need to do individually for each application using the application parameter WDDISABLEUSERPERSONALIZATION.

Thanks

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

see the [documentation|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/7b/fb57412df8091de10000000a155106/content.htm] with the information on WD_GLOBAL_SETTING

Regards, Heidi

steffen_brauner
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried the appl WD_GLOBAL_SETTING with the result that I still can delete tables and tabstrips etc.. So I guess that Vijay is right and I have to change a couple of WDs.

Regards,

Steffen

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> I tried the appl WD_GLOBAL_SETTING with the result that I still can delete tables and tabstrips etc.. So I guess that Vijay is right and I have to change a couple of WDs.

>

> Regards,

> Steffen

That should not be the case. WD_GLOBAL_SETTING should have the same effect as setting the value at the individual application level. Are you sure that you can't still delete tables and tabstrips if you set the WDDISABLEUSERPERSONALIZATION at the application level? Either way you might want to report this behaviour to developement via a service note so that they can look into it. It doesn't sound consistent.