Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changes in the sales order

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are the tables where i can see the changes made for a position in a sales order. I want to make a program/query to see when a user change the material code for a position in a sales orders.

Thankyou.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Was,

Please try with VBAK and VBAP tables

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

I don't know how to check in the table CDPOS a certain changes of the position in a sales document.

As i said, i want to see when the material code was changed.

I can't see in the selection screen the sales document numer or something else that can help me to find the document and the position changes.

Could you help me with some indication?

Thanks a lot.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Was, maybe the fast way for u is to dig into the sales order. The path is below:

VA03 -> environment -> changes -> execute

Then, u will find what changes per order, when the changes are made, who has made it.

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

Cathy, i need a query or a programm because i have a lot of orders, i don't have only one order.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Why dont you list and save the sales order numbers in a text document and upload in CDHDR and execute.

Regards

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

What is the field in the selection screen of the CDHDR or CDPOS where i can enter the number of the sales order because i can't find it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The "object class" for sales documents is VERKBELEG and the sales document number goes into the "object value" field - but note that you need to enter leading zeroes (e.g. for sales oder 1234567 you need to enter 0001234567).

To see only changes to the material number, use table CDPOS and enter VBAP in the "table key" and MATNR in the "field name".

Regards,

Brian

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

thakyou for your help

regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Was,

please try the table VBBE.

Regards

Sasikanth.Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check CDHDR and CDPOS.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The changes in sales documents will be stored in tables CDHDR and CDPOS.

Prase