0 Kudos

Hi,

I am in the midst of Installing SOLMAN on RHEL5-ORACLE

Have installed IBM JDK version 1.4.2_10

During the CREATE SECURE STORE PHASE I am getting the following error:

sapinst_dev log file O/P

WARNING[E] 2008-06-09 18:04:43.225

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

CJS-30050 Cannot create the secure store. SOLUTION: See output of log file SecureStoreCreate.log:

The java class is not found: com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.

TRACE 2008-06-09 18:04:43.225 [iaxxejsbas.hpp:483]

EJS_Base::dispatchFunctionCall()

JS Callback has thrown unknown exception. Rethrowing.

TRACE 2008-06-09 18:04:43.243 [syuxctask.cpp:1382]

CSyTaskImpl::start(bool)

A child process has been started. Pid = 2529

TRACE 2008-06-09 18:04:43.281 [syuxctask.cpp:1382]

CSyTaskImpl::start(bool)

A child process has been started. Pid = 2530

ERROR 2008-06-09 18:04:43.310 [sixxcstepexecute.cpp:951]

FCO-00011 The step createSecureStore with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_SecureStore|ind|ind|ind|ind|8|0|createSecureStore was executed with status ERROR .

TRACE 2008-06-09 18:04:43.317 [iaxxgenimp.cpp:752]

CGuiEngineImp::showMessageBox

<html> <head> </head> <body> <p> An error occurred while processing service SAP Solution Manager 4.0 Support Release 4 > SAP Systems > Oracle > Central System > Central System. You may now </p> <ul> <li> choose <i>Retry</i> to repeat the current step. </li> <li> choose <i>View Log</i> to get more information about the error. </li> <li> stop the task and continue with it later. </li> </ul> <p> Log files are written to /tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS. </p> </body></html>

TRACE 2008-06-09 18:04:43.317 [iaxxgenimp.cpp:1255]

CGuiEngineImp::acceptAnswerForBlockingRequest

Waiting for an answer from GUI

SAPINST.LOG file O/P

WARNING 2008-06-09 18:04:43.224

Execution of the command "/opt/IBMJava2-amd64-142/bin/java -classpath /tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/launcher.jar -Xmx256m com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS /tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/lib:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/exception.jar:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/logging.jar:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/tc_sec_secstorefs.jar create -s SMD -f /sapmnt/SMD/global/security/data/SecStore.properties -k /sapmnt/SMD/global/security/data/SecStore.key -enc -p XXXXXX" finished with return code 1. Output:

The java class is not found: com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart

WARNING[E] 2008-06-09 18:04:43.225

CJS-30050 Cannot create the secure store. SOLUTION: See output of log file SecureStoreCreate.log:

The java class is not found: com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.

ERROR 2008-06-09 18:04:43.310

FCO-00011 The step createSecureStore with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_SecureStore|ind|ind|ind|ind|8|0|createSecureStore was executed with status ERROR .

SecurStoreCreate log O/P

The java class is not found: com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart

Pls suggest how to resolve this issue

Pls help to resolve this issue

Rgds,

Abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abjijeet,

I am having the exact same problem and just wanted to understand your solution better . First you mentione dthat you extracted the files to /tmp and then you in the command you have extracted to the location where sapinst is looking ( source DVD location ) .

Can you please let me know which location to extract too. i tried extracting to the same location as in your command but get the same error. Please kindly advise..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I Found the Solution.

The SAPinst tool was somehow not able to extracte the

J2EEINSTALL.SAR files from the JAVA Components DVD.

So I manually extracted the the file in the temporary install folder which the SAPinst creates in the /tmp filesystem (on LINUX by deafult) during the installation process.

The following command is used (I used this on Red Hat LINUX 5.2) to extract the J2EEINSTALL.SAR file:-

/sapmnt/SMD/exe/SAPCAR

-xvf /dump/SR4_Java_Components/D51033521/DATA_UNITS/JAVA_J2EE_OSINDEP_J2EE_INST/J2EEINSTALL.SAR

/sapmnt/SMD/exe/SAPCAR -->source directory of the file SAPCAR which is used to extarct CAR / SAR files on UNIX

/dump/SR4_Java_Components/D51033521/DATA_UNITS/JAVA_J2EE_OSINDEP_J2EE_INST/J2EEINSTALL.SAR--> destination dir. where the SAPinst tool will read and execute the file.

Rgds,

Abhijeet K