cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to deploy Webdynpro ear from Netweaver IDE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to Webdynpro. I developed a Webdynpro project and tried to deploy it in SDM, but it repeatedly gives the message-

Jun 10, 2008 6:26:11 AM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[001]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : tcs093406

SDM port : 50318

URL to deploy : file:/C:/WINDOWS/TEMP/temp48338MyFirstWDProject.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/WINDOWS/TEMP/temp48338MyFirstWDProject.ear

Aborted: development component 'MyFirstWDProject'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2008.06.04.16.30.42'/'0':

Caught exception while checking the login credentials for SAP J2EE Engine. Check whether the SAP J2EE Engine is up and running.

com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [tcs093406] with user name: [Administrator] Check your login information. Exception is: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception during getInitialContext operation. No server is running. Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Exception in creating new RemoteLoginContext instance.

I have checked that SDM is running. I even tried re-setting the sdm password using

Please can anyone help. Solution will be rewarded with points.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved as above post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think the port no. that you are giving is wrong.

here you have to enter message server port no.

it will be something like..3900 or 3901 or 3601etc.

please check with server admistrator about the same.

try deploying after entering right port no.

Thanks and Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved the problem with a server restart and reseting Administrator password from configtool.