cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction Variant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody, I´m having a problem with transactions variants and transaction groups.

I have two users roles that can access to the same documents types through transaction VA01

but with some differences.

The first role is capable of creating a debit memo. The debit memo is created with a default

billing block that this user can not change.

The other role has the responsibility of unblocking the debit memo that the first user created.

My question is if there is some way to do this using Transaction Variants and transaction Groups ?

If there is not, what can i do to fulfill this requirement?

Thanks for your replies.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is Security Authorizatios issue, If the debit memo is created automaitcally with Billing Block assigned (Dicument type settings). The Billing block in this case can be removed through VA02 only.

Please check with the security team and provide them the input, they will set the roles accordingly.

In Transaction Variant, You can select the screens you want and the Inside the Screen you can assign the fieds to be display only. But it is not advisable for such things were it is easily possible with security.

Thanks

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for your reply.

I'll contact the security team to see if they can help me to resolve the

requirement.

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can fulfill your requirement in following way

1. The first user will use only transaction VA01 to create orders. You would create transaction variants so that billing block field is displayed only.

2. For the second user, you would create a seperate transaction ZA01 which is similar to VA01. You would have to take help of ABAP consultant to create transaction ZA01. Here do not maintain any transaction variants so that this user can make changes to billing block field.