cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Buy one get the second one at 50% at the customer's price .

Can anyone throw some light on mapping this.

Thanks,

Sree.Manam

Edited by: manam narayana on Jun 9, 2008 4:06 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create 2 line items in the same PO for same material put original price for item 1 and put

discount 50% on item 2

BR

Diwakar

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi narayana

You cant configure your requirement in free goods as this doesn't support. .

Your requirement can be configured through bonus buy functionality but SAP SD doesn't support this. This will work in IS RETAIL only

Regards

Srinath

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1.A new Item category(copy of TAANN) has to be defined and necessary assignments are to be made.

2. In that Item category - Pricing relevance field - we have to create a new value like C - item is priced and 50% discount (now X,A,B are available)

3. A new condition type (copy of R100) has to be defined and placed next to R100 in the procedure.

4. The Requirement in the procedure against this condition type should check for the Value - C in the Pricing field of the Item Category, newly defined.

5. Necessary changes are to be made in the Alt Cal Type so that it calculates 50% discount only.

This is only my imagination of the process...

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sankar & Srinath for your valueble suggestions,

This is query is for brain storming among us and to find out for some possible solution.Thanks for all your efforts.

I am planning to careta a new alternate base value to take 50% discount.

Thanks,

Sree.manam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

one way may be like in free goods you give 100% dicount using R100, you can create a new condition type with suitable condition base value,

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be achieved thru bonus buy, which is not available in SD module. It is available in IS-Retail. else you have to create new requirement for 50% discount and also an AltCBV formula to calculate the 50% pricing .

Hope this is clear,

Reward if helps.'

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply friends.I have this 2 options in my mind.Other than this i want to have some discussion.

Please share your views.

Thanks,

Sree.Manam

Edited by: manam narayana on Jun 10, 2008 9:06 AM