cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Adapter Registered for this channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I see the status of one of my Communication Channels (In RWB Communication Channel Monitoring) as

"No Adapter Registered for this channel".

Please let me know what this means?

Is it an error?

I do not see a RED icon against the adapter.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ravi

Is this a seeburger or some external adapter?

i see the same status for all of my seeburger adapters(split 997) but that never gave me issue,so i didn't bother.

my scenarios work just perfectly

Thanx

Aamir

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

Thanks for the comment.

Yes it is a Split 997 adapter for seeburger scenarios.

Let me explain my issue in detail.

I have a scenario where the customer sends an EDI 850.

It is forwarded to a File location.

Then a File adapter will pick this file and the module configuration will split this file into XML 850 and a Functional Acknowledgement.

The FA is mapped to a 997 xml structure and is sent back to the customer.

The XML 850 on the other hand is mapped to an ORDERS IDOC.

My issue is the file is being split perfectly and 997 sent to customer.

But the XML 850 is not forwarded to the scenario which converts that to an IDOC.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey ravi

>>Yes it is a Split 997 adapter for seeburger scenarios

Yeah,split997 does this coz if you look at the configuration of split997 in Integration directory,it is pretty much same as config. for XI adapter,split997 communication channel is just called from message splitter from seeburger workbench.No adapter registered is not and error.

>>But the XML 850 is not forwarded to the scenario which converts that to an IDOC

Did you configure message splitter in seeburger workbench to split the message based upon business partner number?If not,then please do that.

Thanx

Aamir

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

I did the same in seeburger message splitter.

Actually I have a couple of other scenarios which are working perfectly alright.

Only this scenario is not working.

Thanks for the interest in the issue.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

well for us its working perfectly allright,could please check few things,just check the business partner number in file and make sure a splitter has been configured for it.

also please configure one Default splitter in Seeburger workbench

Sender:DEFAULT

Mapping-Name:DEFAULT

State:Accepted.

To me it looks like somehow the business partner number in file is not coinciding with any of the splitters.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

On a second note,could you please check the audit log for communication channel(not splitter channel)

if somewhere its saying "warning:No message to split hence nothing to do".then its an issue with file.

you wont get any error in communication channel but there will be a warning in audit log

Thanx

Aamir

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

Thanks for your suggestions.

Finally I have managed to trace the issue.

There were 2 splitter configurations defined for the same EDI ID and another scenario was being triggered, before my scenario was triggered.

I have deleted the splitter configuration that is not needed anymore and it is working fine now.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Solved myself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)Try after restarting the Java Stack.

2)Try after SLD cache.

To clear the SLD cache, from the Integration Builder main menu, choose Environment ® Delete Cache for SLD Data.

Once we have deleted the cache for SLD data, accessing objects in the SLD may take longer than usual initially.

This will help you to find SP Level

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/1f/c45b4211aac353e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

http://hostname:500/sap/monitoring/SystemInfo

it will ask u the username/password....provide j2ee_admin password for the same.

Please reward points if it helps

Thanks

Virkanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Do you have the problem with JMS adapter,

please refer the similar thread that have discussed about the same error.

Because this kind of error occurs with the searching for Queue Name or Queue Connection Factory.

If you are dealing with the JMS adapter, makesure that the Queue Name is registered and also the channel name.

Thanks

Swarup