Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Scipts

former_member326595
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

Can any one tell me what is SAP Scripts, where is it used.?

Regards

ajoy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member326595
Participant
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP scripts is a word processing tool of SAP which has the following components: Standard text. It is like a standard normal documents. Layout sets. - Layout set consists of the following components: Windows and pages, Paragraph formats, Character formats. Creating forms in the R/3 system. Every layout set consists of Header, paragraph, and character string. ABAP/4 program.

Purpose

The Interaction Center (IC) is a key capability of SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) and consists of a collection of tools(SAP scripts) for contact center agents. Agents can use these tools to process and record customer interactions.

The IC can be integrated with other SAP products, components, and functions, which means that contact center agents have complete access to customer information and customer business transactions.

Organizations use the IC in a variety of business scenarios including sales, service, collections, or human resources. For one company, the IC may be used as an inbound sales center, where agents enter sales orders, answer delivery inquiries, create return material authorizations, or update customer addresses. Another company might use the IC to register service requests for internal or external customers, using e-mail and phone. Agents in an integrated contact center may perform all of these activities.

You can access Interaction Center functions by using one of the following user interfaces:

· IC WebClient

Internet browser-based user interface

· IC WinClient

Windows-based user interface

I hope this will help you to get idea.

To get overall idea you can see sap help.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm40/helpdata/en/16/c832857cc111d686e0000086568e5f/frameset.htm

Regards,

Murthy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

nope. I won't.

please learn to use the search function & try to identify the appropriate forum for your question.

anton.