cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during running an MDB application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

please help me out with this error which i am getting when i am trying to run the Application.

Application cannot be started!

Details: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Application sap.com/Mdbtestear cannot be started. Reason: it has hard reference to resource with type javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory, which is not active on the server.

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.ReferenceResolver.processUsageOfComponent(ReferenceResolver.java:512)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.ReferenceResolver.beforeStartingApplication(ReferenceResolver.java:341)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.begin(StartTransaction.java:152)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:304)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.makeAllPhasesImpl(ParallelAdapter.java:303)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.runInTheSameThread(ParallelAdapter.java:112)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.makeAllPhasesAndWait(ParallelAdapter.java:214)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4579)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4486)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4459)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.java:1163)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:292)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:183)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:118)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:37)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.UnorderedChannel$MessageRunner.run(UnorderedChannel.java:71)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:94)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:151)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bharat,

Most probably you are referencing an invalid connection factory in your jms-factories.xml.

Please check that your xml file in the ear has something like :

<connection-factory>

<factory-name>MyFactory</factory-name>

<context-factory-type>

<link-factory-name><b>jmsfactory/default/QueueConnectionFactory</b>

</link-factory-name>

where the bold one is the path to the real factory that should be already present in the naming. The value that I gave is one of the predefined and already existing factory. You may check what is bound there via Visual Administrator and the service JNDI naming.

For more information about the structure of jms-factories.xml please have a look at :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_webas630/helpdata/en/e8/48ef3d5e10af5ee10000000a114084/frameset.htm

You may also want to check the default MDB example that comes with the server.

(on a default installation that should be at :

http://localhost:50000/examples/mdb/mdb.html

Best Regards

Peter

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I could solve the problem.

Thanks Peter, Praveen it was the error in the connection Factory declaraion.

Can you please let me know if there exists a way in which i can generate the XML's for the factory creation, n destination declaration, directly in NetWeaver.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

Make sure ur connectionfactory must be active.

if u don't know,follow this way.

In ur j2ee server console click 'services' link, click 'connection factorries', click ur application, enter ur connection factory properties and click deploy ur connection factory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnaiah,

Thanks for the reply, but i am still not able to solve the problem. As you said i checked for the connection factory, it was active.

Any ways please let me know if you have any other solution.

Regards,

Bharat Bajaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Bharat

check the link given. Hope it helps in solving ur problem.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/5f/3733418bb16e24e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards,

Praveen