Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Deleted Users Composite Role

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Is there any way to view the composite roles that were assigned to a user that was deleted?

I am able to go to SUIM and view the single roles but I would like to get the composite roles that were deleted. This is needed so that we can recreate the user and assign the old roles to the user.

Please help.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you select the "role change docs" in SUIM and use the selection criteria "overview of change docs" or "all change docs", then deleted composite roles will show up in this report. It would be handy if your composite roles had a different naming convention than the single roles.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you select the "role change docs" in SUIM and use the selection criteria "overview of change docs" or "all change docs", then deleted composite roles will show up in this report. It would be handy if your composite roles had a different naming convention than the single roles.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks JC that sovled it.

I just took it one step further and filtered on the date of when the change happened and who changed it. Thanks!