cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate condition type !!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We have a ZPN0 condition type which is copy of PN00, how can we deactivate the duplication of this condition type at item level pricing. We don't want the users to put ZPN0 again at item condition once it's already there.

Please let me know.

Thanx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mgbernardo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

We achieved that using the ZAEHK field. This field increases its value when you add the same condition type. So in this case we can handle it by adding the code to the sales order user exit: "MV45AFZZ" on form " userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomp"

Example for ZXXX:

DELETE XKOMV WHERE KSCHL = 'ZXXX'' AND ZAEHK NE '1'.

Regards.

Edited by: John Smith on Jan 24, 2011 3:13 PM

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you never want to allow to input the condition ZPN0 on the item level manual by the user then you can set the flag 'Manual entries' to D (Not possible to process manual) in the condtion maintainance (transaction V/06).

But if you want to input the condition sometimes on the item level if the condtion is not automatically determine, then you should set the flag to B (Automatic entry has priority).

For example in this case the condition will be determine automatically by pricing and if the user then input the condtion manually, then the manually condition is not valid.

Then it does'nt make any difference if the user input the condition manually or not.

I hope that the information are helpful.

Regards

Claudia

If you are satisfied with the answer, please give Reward Points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Claudia,

I do subscribe you regarding your inputs on the issue but my question is that if I have manually assigned ZPN0 condition type on the order for the first time.

Now I want to stop putting same condition type (ZPN0) again at the order level, means I don't need duplication of this condition type.

We have provided facility to the users to assign manual condition type at Order level but sometimes my mistake they assign ZPN0 twice at Sales order and which we want to stop.

Your comments on this.

Cheers,

Dan

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dan,

you can not stop this. If you enter the condition manual at first then it is possible to enter this condition once again.

But if the condtion a price condtion (Cond. class = B Prices)

, then only one of them is active. That means that one of them have influence of the whole pricing.

I hope that the information is helpful.

Regards

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the condition type ZPNO. You can make manual entries as D ( Not possible to process manually ).

So that end user cannot enter it manually.

Thanks,

Sree.Manam