cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Modification Rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM Expert,

I create the sampling scheme at the normal and tighten, in normal inspection lot qty 100 and sample size 10, and tighten inspection lot qty 100 and sample size 50,

I create sample procedure and assign sampling scheme, then i create the dynamic modification rule and assign sampling procedure to this rule. and assign this rule in inspection plan.

but problem is this that when i create the inspection lot of 100 it is also calculate only 100 of 10 and then i reject the qty or reject the inspection characteristic but it not change the rule not go to tighten, Please suggest me what i do to that it control automatic go the tighten.

Please reply me for urgent bases.

thanks

ahsan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjay,

Basically i want that one time normal inspection lot create and sampling scheme use normal inspection and then next lot is used in tighten inspection and sample size has been changed,

thanks

umar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agreed that you have maintained all the data as you mentioned.My question is what is the stage change you have maintained.The stage change is where the system changes to normal,reduced or tighten.Can you check that please

regards,

Naik

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And my original question:

Have you made the UD and created additional inspection lots and made the UD's? Do you see any changes after say doing 4 or 5 inspection lots?

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Umar,

I think there is confusion, Craig & me ask you some question to identify the issue. Could you please reply to those question to give you some solution.

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

No i ask the question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply, as you know that is write the above that my user want that if inspection lot is rejected one time then the sample size of next insp. lot has gone to tighten.

For this activity i create a sampling scheme and create the sampling procedure and assign the sampling scheme and then i create the DMR and assing the smapling procedure. but this function is not working properly,

Please suggest me for urgent bases.

ufarooq

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you answer the above questions?

Craig

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you make the UD and create the next lot yet? Quality levels only change at UD time or lot creation time, depending on your config setting.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There could be multiple reason for not calculating the correct sample size, provide the follwowing details

1. Dynamic modification details with inspection stage change details.

2. Check the quality level of material.

sanjay