cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System information isn't updated at service.sap.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guruu2019s,

The system information (like found under SystemStatusComponent Information) of some of the servers one of our customers isnu2019t updated at service.sap.com.

How can we update this information automatically for those systems at service.sap?

There is a Solution Manager system in the landscape which takes care of all EWAu2019s already. I was expecting that Solution Manager would also update the information at service.sap, but somehow it doesnu2019t work like that at this moment.

Hopefully you can help me with my question; points will be rewarded if help is provided.

Thanks in advance,

Reinier Kunst

Ps: I will be gone from Wednesday till Friday, so it might take a few days before Iu2019m able to react on this thread.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SMSY you can configure if the data is to be transferred (for each system) - is that selected correctly?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Thanks for your reply! I've found the button you're talking about, this only solved part of the problem though.

The other part to get the data at service.sap.com updated is to schedule the AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DATA ABAP job in TA SM36. After that all ABAP stacks will be updated.

JAVA only systems need SLD and SMD configured next to the above steps too to be updated at service.sap.

Best regards,

Reinier Kunst

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes- this is necessary because the ABAP can´t "directly connect" to the Java instances to get the data.

Be careful if your system have more than one IP addresse, SolMan may update to the wrong one in the OSS.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the tip, i suspect that might come in handy when we're gonna add the JAVA stacks!