cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account value issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone.

I have doubt about revenue account value. When I create a billing doc the customer revenue account value is as credit, but should be as debit value because the billing doc is a debit memo.

My doubts:

1) Is a SD issue ?

2) Where do I configure it ?

Thanks a lot.

Renato

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your response.

But my problem can´t be solved using OBYC, because the issue isn´t about goods movement.

Thanks again.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi renato

I think through OBYC also it can be done but plenty of customizations are required and lot of integrations are involved.

you will get more clarity when you integrate with the FI consultant

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you elaborate on the term 'customer revenue account'

Customer account is different and revenue account is different but since you have given a combination of these two, i am a bit confused.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi renato

As it is a debit memo the value will be debited. and this is FI part .

As an SD consultant we give the account keys and for those account keys we assign the G/L accounts . in revenue account determination

Now when you go to OBYC , you can check for the event key there will be G/ L accounts assigned and for those G/L accounts posting keys will also be assigned 40 (credited) , 50( debited)

Regards

Srinath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Renato

Go to VOV7, select your item category and check whether you have ticked against the field "Returns". If so, untick and now try to create a new document and check

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi