cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No schedule lines for delviery

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

When i am creating delivery for order. It is showing no schedule lines for delveiry..

I have check delviery date and schedule lines date. But always schedule line date is showing tomorrows date. But i want to delever today only..

Please any solution for this...

Regards

Sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Stock is there for today but stock is confirming for tomorrow date only. In even OVLZ nothing has been maintained. Please some more thoughts on this...

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Select the material in VA02 and go to Edit menu -> Fast change of -> Delivery date and select the current date to change the schedule line delivery date for the material to be dispatched.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Nimit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sankar

First check whether stock is available for that sale order and it is flowing in confirmed quantity. Still if you have issues, then check in OVLZ.

Based on the settings made in OVLZ - Field ---> In Pick/pack time wrkdys, whatever value you maintain, based on this only, your stock will be confirmed. For example, if 2 is given in this field, even if stock is available on the same day of order creation, system will allow to do PGI only after 2 days from the date of order created

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sankar

Just check the following things

In MMR , Replenishment lead time in days ; In house production

In VOV8 lead time in days

In shipping point check the details - pick , pack , material availability date time

Regards

Srinath