cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADS Error

pbechani
Participant
0 Kudos

I have created an intercative form through web dynpro. It has an XML schema based interface. When I run the Web Dypro application, I can view the form. But when other users execute the same webdypro they get the following error

The following error text was processed in the system NPD : Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible.

The error occurred on the application server nepdci01_NPD_01 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: PARSE_XML_SCHEMA of program CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES==========CP

Method: GET_SCHEMA_VERSION of program CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES==========CP

Method: CONSTRUCTOR of program CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES==========CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LADOBE==================CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LADOBE==================CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L7STANDARD==============CP

Does anybody know what might be happening.

Kind Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prince,

Go To ST22 transaction and check the error analysis part. It will give you idea where your program is failing.

Hope this helps,

Amit

pbechani
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Amit, but I got sorted. The issues was to do with permissions. I sat done with the authorisations team and we identified the objects the new users had to be given access to.

Kind Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pbechani
Participant
0 Kudos

It was an authorisation issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also had same errors. Would you mind pointing me to what authorization object that needed.

Thank you very much