cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cideon interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

We are using Cideon 4.0 autocad interface for Autocad Vanilla 2004. We have installed it.

When user saves drawing created in autocad it taken him/her to CV01N menu in SAP where we could fill the required details but we are not able to go to CAD-VIEW or SAP-VIEW. Can you guide me on this?

Regards

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jennifer_kramer2
Participant
0 Kudos

When you are in AutoCAD, do you have a menu option for SAP? If so, click on it then CAD desktop (from the dropdown menu).

When you are in CV01n, you are creating the DIR for the drawing you are working on. (Not in CAD Desktop.)

va_joshi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Today I went ahead and install cideon on machine which has Windows XP with AutoCAD 2004 with Cideon Integrator 4.0.0.0

after installation I open acad and created dwg

On save system took me to sap window

i entered all inputs and on save it bring back me to acad screen

To check-in the original I need to go to CAD-VIEW, when I am clicking on it- nothing is happening.

I mean the functionality of CAD-VIEW or SAP-VIEW on click is not available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is that CAD View , SAP View menu is enabled? or those menu item not at all getting displayed? or that Menu item is enabled, displayed but on click it is not taking to the CAD desktop screen??

does it shows any error messages?

Let me know these informations.

Regards,

MRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The CAD View , SAP View menu item is enabled, displayed but on click it is not taking to the CAD desktop screen??

it is not showing any error message

BR,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sandeep,

I suggest you to take a backup of the config file (.cfg) and reinstall the cideon latest interface 4.5.0.0.1

Before that pls let me know the version of SAP that you are using.

Did you checked the CDESK_CUS configurations?

Regards,

MRK

Edited by: MRK on Jun 17, 2008 11:17 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mind if I ask what SAP System you are using?

Regards

Marcel Brettschneider

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

In AutoCAD desk open SAP->assembly->document record->create, it will log on to SAP R/3 system, will open window for save option,->save it.

Further initial screen window will open make required entry such as document, doc type, part and version. Further it will move to Create document: Basic data screen, next will ask for storage data for original files make required entry and proceed. If u have followed the step properly after saving, using back arrow on the top, it will take you to CAD-view again. Later u can proceed with create material etc.

Regards,

Seema Pilankar

If it useful reward me the points.