cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

messy codes in label

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When i login SAP in language TH, the messy code was populated in the label (e.g. Tcode IE02) when i using search help (F4). Is it some basis configuration problem, please can someone help me to solve it?

btw the server version is ECC6, and most of the places are displayed natural in Thai.(only in the labels when doing search help)

any responses will be awarded.

regards,

samson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thai Language is not having complete translation.Only English and German are the languages that are completely translated. Hence it is advised to supplement a language ( for example , Thai ,in our case)with either of this two languages.

Please check how Thai language is configured ( with what languages as supplementaion ) .

Supplementation :

In SAP, if Thai lanaguage could not display a text , due to the fact that it could not get the translation ) then it displays in a language that it is supplemented with.

Be aware that , supplementation language can be selected only once.

For more info ,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/04/c89d3665c45904e10000009b38f839/frameset.htm

moreover , please check

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I didn't get the problem area.

In case your issue is displaying of SAP Offline Help, please try to reinstall the offline help from DVDs.

regards, Sean.