cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Plan integration - PS to SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Could anyone please help me with the integration between PS and SD in terms of the Billing Plan that you maintain in PS. Currently we have a situation where the billing plan is maintained in PS on a WBS, but once you create a new Sales Quotation from the Project, the Billing Plan does not get derived automatically on the Sales Quoation. The only way I have found to copy the Billing plan values into the sales quotation is to enter the Billing Plan number created on the project in the reference field on the sales Quotation.

Is there a standard way to make the Billing Plan copy from PS into the SD document without having to maintain anything on the sales quotation after it has been created?

Regards,

De Wet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Salim,

I used TAO and its worked fine , the system ask for WBS number and once insert it . the system copied all millstones from Project to Billing plan in sales order . and if u need to make the revenue to be sent again to PS as planned revenue u will need to assign item category to Reequipments class with Account Assignments Q.

Thanks

Mona Gamal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried that approach before but it makes no difference. I have got a workaround by using a user exit to populate the reference billing plan in the quotation, but ideally what we would like to see is the billing plan automatically being defined for each sales order line item based on the planning done in PS.

Is there something else we could be missing?

Regards,

De Wet

salim_shakir3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi De Wet

Did you resolve this? I am facing this issue too. What is the user exit you used.

Thanks in advance

Salim

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i think u can do tht by maintaining item category TAO in SO. Once u change the item category manually to TAO then automatically the Billing plan will get copied in ur SO only it will ask u for the network or WBS no.

Regards,

Laxmikant