cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created rebate final settlement instead of partial settlement. As I created credit memo and clearing document the rebate agreement status showing status 'D'.

This needs to be reversed. I did the following steps

1.Cancelled the credit memo

2.Rect reason has been updated for credit memo request level

3.But still the rebate agreement status showing D only, because once the rebate agreement status changed to D it will not be changed at any cost.

4. I created one more rebate agreement by referring old rebate agreement.

5. When I go for partial settlement in new agreement, I could only see only Zeros

6.Final settlement showing the exact amount of the previous agreement. But, here I can't do the final settlement again.

Pls suggest me how to do partial settlement.

Thanks and Regards

Alokam Chandra Sekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mydear frind,

I executed programs as u suggested, the outcome it is showing like list contains no data. and I went for the rebate still the status is same. in old and new rebate agreement.

pls help with some othe option.

Really thanks for your interest on this issue

Thanks and Regards

Alokam Chandra Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mydear friend,

I

followed the steps 1 and 2 suggested by you

I checked the documentation of program SDBONT06. This program should be used for only to update the billing documents with new pricing which is implemented in 4.0 A.

I really appreciate your interest on this issue, really looking forward somemore options.

Thanks and Regards

Alokam Chandra Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please run the program with the old or new agreement no and then check the greement by VBO2. You must find something!

If you didn't find any you need create a new agreement referenced to the old one and then you will get the warning message by VBO3 with the new agreement. And then you need run the above program with the new agreement. And then you can do a partial settlement. Actually this is a totally new one which doesn't have any relation with the old ones.

I think after cancel credit memo and reject credit memo request you did reverse the agreement.

Edited by: Bruce Hu on Jun 12, 2008 8:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VBO2 you can find the menu path 'Rebate payments' -> ' Credit memo request' -> 'Reset'. Now I think you can find the status is back to 'B'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi My dear friend,

First of all let me thank u for your reply, I tried the process suggested by you. But as the rebate status is D I could not even see the rebate document in change mode. I went to VB02 and gave the rebate agreement and 'Rebate payments' -> ' Credit memo request', here reset button is grayed out.

pls lookinto it if we have any other possibilities.

Thank you again for your time on this.

Thanks

Alokam Chandra Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you are right we can't do any changes when do a final settlement and save it. I told you the above solution because I didn't save it.

Now I suggest you:

1. cacelling all the credit memo and rejecting all the credit memo request.

2. And then you can create a new rebate agreement referenced the prior agreement.

3. And then you run the program SDBONT06 with se38 and your new agreement no.

4. And then you can do any with the new agreement. You can revoke all the accurals.