Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HARDCOPY to another Printer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i use the hardcopy-function, the screen will automatic print out on

the standart-printer which is defined in Windows.

Question: is it possible to set any parameter to use not the standart-printer?

I would use another printer which i defined in windows but not declared as standart.

Thanks.

Regards, Dieter

(I have tried this Question in ABAP-Forum but without any answer, therefore i try it here again.)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be ur SPAD configuration is having only one printer confuigured. please check that other printers are configured. because I think there is no parameter to fulfill your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

thanks for your answer.

We have a lot of printers defined in spad, but the problem is, that the hardcopy-function (in Alt+F14) takes the standard windows-printer not the defined in spad.

My question is how can i set it not to the standart printer but to another local-printer.

Regards, Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this option in "Host Printer" option in SPAD.

Enter the name __DEFAULT to use the default printer at a Microsoft Windows system.

If you specify __DEFAULT as the host printer, and the user enters the name of the output device, such as LOCL, in the print window and chooses enter, the system displays other printers defined on his or her work station PC.

However, you can deactivate this list for users by selecting No Device Selection at Frontend on the Host Spool Access Method tab page