cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anonymous login for named users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have configured anonymous login for named users. Authentication scheme for frameworkpage, iviews is made anonymous.version is EP7.0 SP14. For this I have applied patch as informed by SAP. But still it is not working.Any help. Please reply

Regards

Aruna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have done that, adding the user to this ume property, still it is not working.

rudradev_devulapalli3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

This form of anonymous logon uses u2018namedu2019 anonymous users, which are users that exist either in the user data store or as service users.In order to make the user as annonymous user the user need to be added to Anonymous user group.Add the user in direct editing to the ume.login. guest_user.uniqueids property keeping comma as a separator for the users.

Steps as follows :

1.Open portal with Administrator id

2.Navigate through System Administration > System Configuration > UM Configuration select this.

select the Direct Editing tab and you will find ume.login. guest_user.uniqueids this property add the user created for anonymous user keeping comma as a separator.

In EP7.0 UM configuration will be as part of the configtool.In configtool you can find the same propety , where you can make an entry.

Hope this(entry of the user in direct editing) will solve the problem.

Reward the points if helpful,

Cheers,

Rudradev Devulapalli