cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDMRECEIPT error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on an IDOC to File scenario in which i have to take IDOCs from the ECC system and convert them into XML file and post it in a folder in MDM system.

while extracting the IDOC from the ECC system however, i am getting the error "Receiver could not be determined for MDMRECEIPT".

I have specified MDMRECEIPT in the outbound parameters of the partner profile.

Also, the entry can be seen in SXMB_MONI in XI with the chequred flag, but it says "Acknowledgement contains system errors".

The correct xml file doesnt reach the specified folder in MDM but we get a file called "Ready.url" in the same.

Can you please tell me what is this file and what is the reason for this kind of error.

I have checked the ALE settings and everything seems to be fine.

Thanks in advance,

Shweta.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sweta,

Hv u created Distribution Model in BD64?

In that also add MDMRECEIPT as Message Type.

Thanks,

Mahi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maheshwari,

Yes i have the created Distribution Model in BD64 and also added MDMRECEIPT as Message Type in the same.

Thanks,

Shweta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shweta,

As per your query, It seems that your data file is passed from the integration engine of PI and the problem could at adaptor engine.Please check in the message monitoring of adaptor engine for the proper error cause.

Also please check your reciever communication channel setting in PI Configuration scenario.Have you mentioned the proper file name while configuring the CC?

Hope this will help you.

TNR,

Saurabh...

Answers (0)