cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in net value

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

in pricing procedure in i am using two condition type one is PR00 and other is TSP1 transporting cost. the netvalue is 100 + 13.50 = 113.50 is getting calculated in pricicng procedure. But the issue is only 100 is displayed in net value field of sd document and when billing is done only 100 is billed. plz give the possible solutions.

Thank regards

jagan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagan,

If your problem is only in the output that is getting printed, then in the pricing procedure you will have to select the total of the price (PR00+TSP1) for printing and deselect Condition Types PR00 and TSP1 for printing if you want to print 113.50 as output. Or you can select both condition type so that you get the output of both value.

If the problem is only one Price is being reflected then check in the condition type of TSP1 whether the Condition category is maintained as Surcharge. If it is maintained as Price then also the value will not reflect in the Net value. The reason being there can be only one Price in a Pricing Procedure.

Hope this should solve the problem.

Regards,

Karthik.

Edited by: KARTHIK KRISHNAN on Jun 9, 2008 2:06 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have changed the condition type as surcharges, and also in pricing procedure i have marked as printing, but still its not displayed in netvalue field in header.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear jagan

Go to V/08, select your pricing procedure and ensure that you have indicated "X" under the tab "Print" (next to statistical tab) against the condition type TSP1. Also ensure that the respective Account Key, Sub Total, Requirement are assigned in pricing procedure. Last but not least, you must ensure that the "FROM-TO" is defined correctly. I presume, you have maintained the step no correctly.

Just to ensure, check whether you have maintained as follows:-

Step no:::CType::::::From::::::To::::::Print

100::::::::::PR00::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::X

110::::::::::TSP1::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::X

115::::::::::Subtotal::::100:::::::::110:::::

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check whether any account key is assigned to that Pricing procedure. And in the condition type check whether the amount/ percentage is ticked. then in the Price category whether its is Price, qty, discount is mentioned.

Regards,

Sudhir