Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery spliting due to storage conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I hope you can help!

Using VL10f, I try to find out any BAPI or Function able to split up the resulting deliveries among different Storage Location, according to the Storage Conditions from the Material in the material master.

Thanks to all you in advance!

Roberto.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Roberto,

You should not enable this by means of FM or User exit or some other technical object.

You need to enable it through copy control routine.

In copy control between sales order and delivery, there will be routine at item level for enabling the delivery split. By default this routine will enable the split by Shipping point, shipping date, and ship to party etc.

If you want a different logic, please copy this routine in VOFM and create a new routine to include your logic for updating the field LIKP-KZA*(I think KZAZU). If you find the delivery split routine, you yourself can find this field.

Now if you tell the reqmt to the dvelopmnt guy, he should be able to code it.

Once the routine is coded and generated, youhave to include this code in the copy control between order and delivery at the relevant item category level. Then the delivery split will happen as per your reqmt.

Hope this helps you

Please reward if this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SNavaneetha,

Thanks a lot for your answer. I would like the make me clear:

The key point is that we have not got any Sales Order. It is due for a Stock Transport Order between Plants and its consequent Delivery for the Receiving Plant.

The Storage Condition should tell the system which Storage Location to pick the stock from the Supplying Plant by default.

I try to find a way to split up Deliveries according to the Storage Location where to pick up stock from in the Supplying Plant.

I hope you can help.

Kind regards.