cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table row click should impact on chart view..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I was in an initial stage of developing a Visual Composer application to get the Financial Information. I need to get some information regarding once a table row is clicked the chart needs to be changed with relavant values. here i have used a table and a chart but even cannot be triggered.

please get me a solution to resolve this asap.

thanking you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add the Output port of the Table to the input port of the Chart.

So that the row you clicked in the table will beome input for Chart and theCorresponding data will be dispalyed in the Chart.

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govindu,

Thanks for the quick response..

Since then values are coming from a hierarchy i have also attached drill up and drill down facility as well. what i need is whenever a row ( select only one field) is clicked the chart needs to pick the values, here its not happening, I think an event needs to be triggered , even the event drop down list is disabled at the moment..

please suggest me something.

thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thats y i am saying to you that connect the Output port of Table to the Input port of Chart ,Because of this connection whenever you click or select a row in a table that contents of the Row will be displayed in the chart.

Please let me know if i am wrong and give the details with screenshots otherwise

Regards,

Govindu