SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return process for security deposites

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Experts can u help in return process for security depsoites with flow and t.codes

thx & regards

surya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Use FPSEC1 to post a security deposit.

It is only a statistical posting. You can use one of the payment options <FP05,FPB0(not visible in newer versions),FPCD,FPCJ> to post Real payment. If the Security deposit amount does not become Real posting, suggest you to post 'On account payment' and then set off manually to make it Real posting.

You can return the Real security deposit using Refund options <FPTCRPO-->FPY1>.

For automatic refund of Security deposit during move-out you need to enhance an event <I do not have an active ISU system with me now>

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Use FPSEC1 to post a security deposit.

It is only a statistical posting. You can use one of the payment options <FP05,FPB0(not visible in newer versions),FPCD,FPCJ> to post Real payment. If the Security deposit amount does not become Real posting, suggest you to post 'On account payment' and then set off manually to make it Real posting.

You can return the Real security deposit using Refund options <FPTCRPO-->FPY1>.

For automatic refund of Security deposit during move-out you need to enhance an event <I do not have an active ISU system with me now>

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

thx rajendra for u r kind support

surya

0 Kudos

To add,

Following are T-Codes for SD

FPSEC1 Create Security Deposit

FPSEC2 Change Security Deposit

FPSEC3 Display Security Deposit