cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hourly charges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i have a service related doubt, when i am repairing the material. if i want to charge the customer on the per hour basis to the customer,

how can i charge which condition type in standard allow it, please throw some light on resource related billing

will be helpful

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member737313
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The scenario u had mentioned is the service scenario where in no delivery is applicable, so u create sales order for the service material and with reference to that order you create the billing document.

Take the item category as TAD.

While creating the material take the Base unit of measure as Hour.

And take the Base price condition type calculation type as quanitiy dependent and maintain the condition record for the material accordingly.

These settings will enable u to charge hourly basis.

Regards,

Ranjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Varada,

If you are dealing with Service order (PM/CS) and using DP90 for billing, then the best option will be to use activity based price. You need to create activities and assign the price for hourly basis. You can configure these activities for DP90 in transaction ODP1. Maintian the price for activities in KP26, but you may need FI help for the same.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For this you can the service order... Order related billing type... create a service material.. you can create as Man service and the UOM as Hourr...

Maintain the Condition record as X INR per Hour

Then create the sales order...

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create Service Material with "Base unit Of Mesurement" as Hour and use Condition for Basic Price with Calculation Type = C and Scale Base = C

Cheers..

Imran