cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: CATS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I'm trying to record working times CAT2.

pl guide me ghow to proceed.

pl let me know the flow of CATS., how to integrate HR module with PS.pl help me.

Thanks

pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member563943
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

1)Go to CAT2 and enter the details like data entry profile and per no and key date and hit enter.

2)next check worklist for ur assigned network,activity,workcenter for which u have assigned the resource.

3)copy tht record and the record will be pasted in data entry area...where in u enter the contorlling area and att/abs quotas and record ur timings for the particular date ..u cannot record for the future

4)check for any errors if not then switch to "Release view" n select the record and click on icon release.

save and come back..

nw go to SAP easy access->logistic->Ps->Progress->confirmation->timesheet->go to Approval-)approve working times

enter the details like Per no and date for which u have done the recording and execute it ..u can uncheck the checkboxes like "Bundle msg"

next select the diaplayed rcd and click on release symbol..

now go to trasfer and choose "All components" fill the details like Per no and date and in Tab " TGT COMPONENTS" select the components to which u want to transfer the data....

u can see the checkbox test run..check tht n execute it

see the records and come back and nw execute by Unchecking the TEST RUN....

u can transfer to individual components using CAT5 for PS and CAT6 for HR..

if this info was helpful reward points,

Regards,

Preeti.P.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

I have entered the data Entry Profile and Personnel Number. and clinck on Enter times.

pl give me the procedure how to enter next data.

Thanks

pavan