cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Course Certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All..

Currently I am working in TCS..I attended the SAP-ABAP Course which is conducted in TCS given by SAP Education Servises of duration 25 days which covered the all ABAP certification chapters..

I enquired here with TCS regarding course attended certificate response was nill..

so here are my doubts n Q's..

1. To whom I have to contact in SAP Education Servises to get the course attended certificate?

2. Presently I m not working on any SAP projects..but i would like to give certification exam..so do i eligible to write ABAP certification exam..?

if yes please let me know the procedure..

I would be grateful to you all if I get the right information...

Thanks...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shreyansh,

You can ask the SAP education Services regarding training attended certificate. For certification, u can do certification at ur own through SAP TechEd or through any SAP education Partners.

If u give it through SAPTeched then , fee will be less but ur current SAP experience at the time of exam should be 1year.For that u will need to submit the experience letter stating relevant work done.

If u give it from SAP education partners like Siemens etc then u will hv to pay more but experience will not be required.

Regards

Priyanka

reward point if helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently i am working on .NET framework technology..Teched is on Nov..till that i will be having 1.2 exerience..but not SAP Experience..

and also How much it costs to give exam in SAP partners..n also please let me know the procedure...

Thanks a lot...

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shreyansh,

Till TechEd u need 1yr relevant experience in SAP, .Net experience wont be accountable.

From SAP partners u have to attend training and then go for certification so it costs around 1-1.5 lakhs.However u can consult them whether u can give certification from there institute without training.In dat case i think it will be less around 30k or so.

Regards

Priyanka

plz reward if helps

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How many years of experience you have in SAP?

Since how long you have been working with your current employer?

To appear for direct certification,

1. You should have worked with current employer for atleast one year, for which you should get a document signed from your current employer.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu