cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

schedule agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created a schedule agreement of type ZLZ (copy of LZ) followed by delivery.When iam trying to do the invoice it triggers error

"Item category LF LZN cannot be invoiced with billing type ZF2".

1.removed the F1 in the Del rel Biling type and entered ZF2.

2.Tcode VTFL :(ZF2 - LF) At item level ,entered LZN and saved it.

Now iam able to do the invoice.

I am not sure if this is right way of doing it.....pl advice.

Thanks

Sasi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you have mentioned the delivery realted billing type as F1 in the order type config, the system tries to create F1 invoice against the delivery. AS you know, F1 is order related billing type, it will not allow you to create the same.

As you entered now as the delivery relevent billing type is ZF2, it will allow you to create the invoice document against the delivery because ZF2 is a copy of F2 (del relevent Billing) and you have maintianed the coyping control also.

Prase

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sasi

For information, billing type F1 is order related and you are trying to do invoice against delivery and hence the error.

To rectify this, go to VTLA (copy control from Order to Delivery), maintain the required datas and save. Now go to VTFL, (copy control from Delivery to Invoice), where you need to maintain copy controls for your delivery and billing type.

Now retry the process, so that you wont face the issue again.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Can you pl be bit clear.....what is that i need to make changes in the VTLA.(LZ-LF)...at the item level LZN is there already...

As i said earlier just by maintaining the LZN in VTFL...iam able to do the invoicing...is this fine?

Thanks

Sasi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sasi

Both in VTLA and VTLF, ensure that the item category is copied. I belive, since you have not maintained the item category in VTLA, you r facing the problem. Once you maintain the item category, you wont face the problem.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi,

Its fine... You just maintained the copy control for the delivery to billing (Your new billing type)... only thing you need to check all the fields are maintained correctly...

As you maintained the correct copy control you can do the billing..

Muthupandiyan

Edited by: Muthupandiyan on Jun 9, 2008 10:55 AM