Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Template of List of line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Here is my requirement.

Business wants to store list of line items as template by the time of taking the orders.

This templates will be used for future order reference.

I want to create a new sales document type which is copy of quotation.

Is it good way of doing it? Does it has any implications?

Can some one update this thread?

Thank you

ANil

Edited by: anil maguluri on Jun 9, 2008 5:04 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you be bit more detailed..What is the template you are looking for?

Thanks,

Sree.Manam

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to store list of line items and call them back whenever required by the time of taking order.

Thank you

ANil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once go through the fuctionality of Item proposal.This may be helpful for u.

Thanks,

Sree.Manam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

If you want to have a template for a single customer or the same for a lot of customers or a different template for different customers, in SAP there is a provision called Item Proposal where you make a list of Items that the customer orders regularly and store that in his CMR.

Go to VA51,

Item Proposal Type: PV and enter your Org data and click ENTER

in next screen, on 'Item Proposal' use F4, and system gives you the number range and from it select one number and give it a description and enter a list of Items and required quantities and save.

The Item Proposal No. that you selected can be entered in the Customers CMR in XD02 and whenever you are making a sales order and when you click on Item Proposal icon, which is the first icon just above the field where you enter the Sold to Party, it will give you the list what you saved and from this you have the option of selecting either all or part of items with or without the quantities you entered.

It was a long time that you asked this question and since you did not close this thread I am replying to this. If found to be useful plz do reward points and once you found your answer kindly remember to close the thread.

Regards.

yajee_venkat yahoo.co.in

Answers (0)