Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How the SAP SD is link with SAP PS,

How sd will do delivery through PS because there is no stock avilable in sales stock for PGI and material used in project already goe consume, so hoe to do delivery

Rahul,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can make delivery of material through project of PS module. Very important is that

you need to procure the material assigned in project and create a stock of that material and create the reservation for that material ( Reservation qty will be equal to your total qty to be delivered ) Once project stock is built you can go for delivery.

Prior to that you need to create Sales Order and acct assignment as WBS element. You will bill the customer with reference to Sales Order only. Later you can go T Code is CNS0 ( Delivery) Once you enter SO no or WBS element no. system will fetch all the mtrls pertaining to wbs element and show the list with qty equal to reseration qty. Here you can pick the qty which you want to deliver. So this is how you can get the delivery of that material. With ref to delivery you can have PGI ( Post Goods Issue )

Hope it clears your problem.

Regards,

Ashish Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Aashish,

Thnx for ur reply.

I just want to get confirm that when i am making sales order

,what should i mention mean whether i should take complete project in item level. or should i take individual material which is required in project.

pls help me

regards,

Rahul

Answers (0)