cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VT344-Organizational data for inter company billing is missing in plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Error VT344 -I am getting this error when I am assigning the Selling Company codes' Sales Organisation to

Delivering Plant in case of intercompany billing scenario.All the assignment for Enterprise Structure and Intercompany billing is okay but still I am getting this error.

Additionally I am getting this error also VT343-The customer for Inter company billing missing in Sales org****.

Another question I have is, in table T001W (Plant Table)from where and how does the Sales.Org, Dist. Channel and Division data are updated.In Intercompany scenario, does the delivery plant need to have the same division as the division of selling company's Sales Area in table T001W.

Points will be awarded for correct answers.

Thanks!!

Gary

Edited by: Gary Thomas on Jun 8, 2008 10:24 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For that ,you go to your delivery plant and menatain sales org,distributional channel and Division in side the plant.Assign that plant to supplying Company code.then this error will not come.

Configuration is not done properly.

For intercompany billing ,1st you have to assign billing type iv,to your order type.then you have to assign organisational unite by supplying plant,then assign internal costmer of supplying company to receving sales organisation.assigned the internel customer for the plant external...

After that at the time of sales order -go to shiping tab,please chek the plant and shipping point of supplying company should be there,if not.......please change it .

Then deffinitely the IV billing will be created,If any problem will come please come again.

Please reward if it helps you.

Thanks & Regards

Utpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Utpal,

Thanks for your reply.Before proceding further on your explaination, I am stuck at the statement you made as below:

"For that ,you go to your delivery plant and menatain sales org,distributional channel and Division in side the plant.Assign that plant to supplying Company code.then this error will not come"

Please tell me how and where do I need to go and maintain the sales org,distributional channel and Division IN SIDE the plant.Are you refering to the table T001W.IF yes then I cannot directly maintain in table.Please tell me the patch for maintaining this.

Thanks

Gary.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

It need not to go to table.......for that path is IMG--Sale & DistributionBilling -

Intercompany Billing--Assign organisational unite by plant.......please maintain there sales Area of to plant .Please try.....if any problem please come again.

I hope it will clear .

Please reward if it helps you.

Thanks & Regards

Utpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Utpal,

Assigned you full points for that intercompany question..I have another question.

When I am extending a material to another plant to test my intercompany scenario.The extended material's

Accounting and Costing views disappear when I see in MM03.Though they are created when I am extending it.

When I do the intercompany PGI, then I get an error saying Cost and Accountings views for this material are not active.

Please reply

Regards

Gary

Answers (0)