cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a question on where in SRM we can maintain the company address.

For example in R/3 we can maintain that in OBY6 but I can't find where in SRM we can maintain the company address

Can you please help me answering this question?

Thanks,

Latifa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can see the address in the "Manage Internal Address". Click on the Manage Internal Address, select the company code, click on show list, the first address which should have the standard address radio button on, will be your company address.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you defne an org unit as a company in the Org structure,a BP is generated for that company.At the same time,you enter the address details for that comapny under the tab "ADDRESS".

For that BP no,in table BUT020,you can find an Address number.To get the address details for this address number,see table ADRC.There you will find the address details for this company defined in the Org structure.

BR,

Disha.

DO reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I see that we maintain the address as well in the front end so does that mean that the address is updated in the org structure automatically as well? If we maintain the address in the front end how can I find the updated address via the GUI in the backend?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

What is the scenario you are working on??How are you maintaing the company code ??Can you pls explain in detail.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Latifa,

The address which we maintain in the front end (Edit Internal Addreses) using admin login is used to maintain ship-to address. The address number generated after saving details gets stored in BUT020, as Disha said in previous reply.

Also we maintain address in org structure in address tab.

If you see the BP number for this company codein BP transaction, you can see both the address. Address tab tage will catch address from org structure and ship-to address will get updated in "Address Overview" tab page below "ship-to address" folder.

I hope this answers to your questions.

Regards,

Prashant

Do reward points for helpful answers.