cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to close S/A bridge immediatly without calling any asyn comm?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

how can i close an S/A bridge immediatly (so i have only a sync/receive(start S/A) and immediatly a sync/send(close S/A bridge)?

thanks,

Peter Ha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peter,

Just to add what Anand has suggested , If you chk this link below, i ve done something very similar , but then it is for a different purpose.

/people/saravanakumar.kuppusamy2/blog/2005/12/15/socket-integration-with-xi

But, it ll give an idea as to how you can close the S/A bridge

Regards

Saravana

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this...

Have a dummy transformation step in youe S/A with the source as request message and target as your response message. Perform the mapping for this to create the target message(response). use this target message in synch send to send the message and close S/A bridge.

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

When one opens a Sync-Async bridge..one has to give syncronous interface and the message coming in(the request message of the sync interface)....and on closing the bridge, one has to give the step which open the bridge and the message to be sent back(this has to be the response message in the sync interface)...

In your situation, if the receive step(open bridge) is followed by the send step(close bridge)...how are you making/getting the response message?

Supposing, your sync interface has the same message type as request and response....then you can close the bridge with the same message that came in (this is just a case of trying to have the open and close step right next to each other)

Thanks & Regards,

Renjith.