Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eventing and parameters in VC???

konstzhukov
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi colleagues,

I have Business Package for Assets installed in EP 6.0.

Within one of package page I want to add new iview for receiving parameters on clicking some object in another iview. In VC I created an iview that have IN port named as event "select",having EPCM - com.sap.bor:BUS0010 (as described in BP docs) and the field "objid" (for receiving parameter). Then I put the iview to Business Package page. The result is that my iview reacts to event (it refreshes after raising event) but doesn't get any parameters. In documents for Business Package for Assets it's described that Select event for Functional Location has URN - com.sap.bor:BUS0010 and sending parameter "objid", why can't I receive the parameter using Visual Composer Input Signal object?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Konstantin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Konstantin,

have you solved this issue? I have exactly the same problem with the Material select event (com.sap.bor:BUS1001): The event is triggered but no parameter is received by VC.

Thank you,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

check out the .wmv files provided by the following link:

https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000672036

As far as i know, both the ports, i.e. the 'out' port and the 'in' port should have the same name as well as same EPCM. Moreover, the parameters that are passed must share the same name.

Thank you very much.