Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization error!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm getting this error :

You do not have authorization for access with activity 03 on the InfoProvider 0BBP_SC.

Error : EYE 001

I refered BW 365 ie for infoprovider check(page no : 110)

What is the solution for this? can anyone explain me ..?

Cheers!

Pavan

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The above problem got solved. Now new error arise :

You do not have sufficient authorization for the requested data records.

Notification Number EYE 007

0 Kudos

in order to figure out why you're getting this error you should be using the analysis tool in T-code RSECADMIN. this will tell you which authorizations the user is lacking.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get last failed authorization through Su53 and click on Display different user authorization and provide the user name to get the last failed authorization

Regards,

Gowtham

0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

How did you solve the first error? can you share pls.

dannysprangers2
Explorer
0 Kudos

What are you trying to do : running a query ? If so, the selection you made is outside the range of authorizations you have. In BW it's an all or nothing situation. In the new BW if there is 1 part you're not authorized to, you won't see anything.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

I assume you are getting this error in BI 7.0 system, If so, then the analysis authorization assigned to user is missing the activity 03 or No analysis authorization is assigned to the user.

Hope this helps !

Regards,

Ananth