cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Err: CLI0150E Driver not capable. SQLSTATE=S1C00 when dragging a table...

Former Member
0 Kudos

<p>Hello everyone,</p><p> first i wanna tell you that I love your CR4E product! You did an awesome job!</p><p> Now, I am having a problem with creating a report using DB2 data. I have a ODBC connection, and I successfully connect to DB2. I can see all the tables; however, when I try to see sample data from a table i get java.sql.SQLException: General error message.</p><p>Also, if I try to drag a table to a report it gives me CLI0150E Driver not capable. SQLSTATE=S1C00 error.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>I have downloaded new DB2 drivers, and when i create a new Data connection I pick db2jcc.jar file.</p><p>I really dont know what the problem is.</p><p>Please help.</p><p>thanks,</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>nn </p>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SJohnson
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

<p>Hi, you mention that you have an ODBC connection, but you also talk about connecting to the db2jcc.jar, can you provide me with some more details regarding what your database connection string looks like in the Database Explorer view? Are you connecting to the ODBC DSN using the JDBC driver or connecting directly to the DB2 server? We have tested the DB2 connections with CR4E so it should work without too many issues. Unfortunately, I do not have a DB2 server installed on my machine and I am on the road this week so I cannot test this at this time. However, I will give this a try when I get in next week against our test database servers and let you know the connection details that we used for our testing. In the meantime any more detail you can give me on exactly how you are setting up your connection will be useful. <br /></p><p>Regards,<br />Sean Johnson (CR4E Product Manager) <br /><br /> <a href="http://www.eclipseplugincentral.com/Web_Links-index-req-ratelink-lid-639.html">Rate this plugin @ Eclipse Plugin Central</a> </p>